looking back at my time at b&t’s.
seriously. have you ever been a fly on the wall at someones house. probs not. that’s sorta the situation i was in. I just do my own thing and often overhear the hilariousness that goes on in a family with a 2 yo and a nb.
while there have been many highlights of my time here, i must say the following are some of my favorites:
- “NO 2yo DO NOT KISS BABY SISTERS EYEBALL, ugh that is just gross”
- “we do not wear our dora pajamas out in public”
- “do they make toddler pajamas out of anything other then polyester” answer:”no i think its some government rule”
- “ryry MY DOG. bailey my doooooog toooo!”
- “go outside. SAND BOX. G-O O-U-T S-I-D-E NOW” me: “i can take her outside its no problem” b: “no that would mean admitting defeat, i’m not ready yet”
- “hey 2yo where does milk come from?” (we were thinking she would say cows or go MOOOOOO) she lifts up her shirt and says boobies!
but now that i have spent a whole week along in a room with bailey i miss them. i miss the 2yo and MOST of all i miss listening to conversations adults must have with their toddlers. instead i try and replicate them with bailey and he just walks away…