10 things you did not know about me:
- i normally read 2 or 3 books at one time (thanks dad!)
- i’m a baby whisper, they just love me.
- one time at golf camp i peed my jean short overalls. i pretended like it did not happen and feel like i got away with it.
- i cannot be on vacation longer then 10 days before having a melt down
- i LOATH emoticons. but have subcomb to using them on occasion. i am in rehab for these slip ups.
- i lost being best dressed in highschool. we wore uniforms so i am not sure what type of honor this would have been.
- i love rewards programs, even though the economist in me knows better.
- i think head boards are ridiculous, much like flight attendants and real estate agents
- i covet ajh’s laugh. when she laughs really hard she goes silent and then gaps for air, i would insert a picture but i don’t have one. just thinking about it makes me smile
- i listen to npr 99% of the time i am in the car
and 5 things you guessed becuase you are so smart
- i am the only person who thinks i am funny and i am completely ok with it
- i have ibs and love to talk about it, to anyone and everyone, especially in non appropriate situations
- i’m a really good speller and grammar aficionado [oh wait, no i’m not see above: non appropriate]
- i have an abnormal relationship with my parents, it goes one way. as in they treat me like a daughter and i treat them like my bff/personal staff/therapists/bank of last resort/etc.
- it was either this or another rant about studying calculus, my lack of job and other not so happy stuff.