10 things you did not know about me:
- i normally read 2 or 3 books at one time (thanks dad!)
- i’m a baby whisper, they just love me.
- one time at golf camp i peed my jean short overalls. i pretended like it did not happen and feel like i got away with it.
- i cannot be on vacation longer then 10 days before having a melt down
- i LOATH emoticons. but have subcomb to using them on occasion. i am in rehab for these slip ups.
- i lost being best dressed in highschool. we wore uniforms so i am not sure what type of honor this would have been.
- i love rewards programs, even though the economist in me knows better.
- i think head boards are ridiculous, much like flight attendants and real estate agents
- i covet ajh’s laugh. when she laughs really hard she goes silent and then gaps for air, i would insert a picture but i don’t have one. just thinking about it makes me smile
- i listen to npr 99% of the time i am in the car
and 5 things you guessed becuase you are so smart
- i am the only person who thinks i am funny and i am completely ok with it
- i have ibs and love to talk about it, to anyone and everyone, especially in non appropriate situations
- i’m a really good speller and grammar aficionado [oh wait, no i’m not see above: non appropriate]
- i have an abnormal relationship with my parents, it goes one way. as in they treat me like a daughter and i treat them like my bff/personal staff/therapists/bank of last resort/etc.
- it was either this or another rant about studying calculus, my lack of job and other not so happy stuff.
just because the rest of this post was not random enough…
Filed under Uncategorized