that’s right we turned 1-year-old during my little hiatus. funny that i started this blog to help me in my journey to becoming the happy person that i once was and longed to become and i missed its first birthday because i am sill on that journey.
Starting on april first here are all the things that have happened:
- black beauty (my now 18 year old jeep) exploded. i was exiting the high way and the car just shut off and smoke started billowing from the hood, then there was a bang, more smoke shooting fluid. it was 1 giant mess. also i was in a little white tennis dress now just chilling in downtown. i was on the way to baby sit so not only i was a i now without a car but also now going to not make any money.
- lisa and i went out on a girls night and lisa got the irish flew. poor k$ thinks this is actually contagious. since we only had 1 car and 4 different places to be on sunday i made lisa ride in the car with me to go out to clean. she vomed. it was bad. i got a rental car
- teaching this week was horrible and if you follow me on twitter you saw that on thursday i quit. i not longer am teaching just observing b.c administration is not backing me up on providing consequences to one of my classes that refuses to listen to me.
- i picked up my jeep thanks to my friend, the radiologist. we were just twitter friends after meeting on the bar crawl a month ago but while i was hammered on saturday night (you know the night lisa caught the flu) i took it to the next step and we became text buddies.
- i broke things off with piety date. well there was nothing to break off but i stoped returning his phone calls. this was really not intentional but i was MAD SICK (guess i forgot that earlier) and had no voice and was going to bed at like 8pm.
anyway i survived all that and here i am. i have about 4 half started possts that i will finish for your reading pleasure next week.
glad to be back (ALSO 5 school days left till spring break!)