Today amc sent me a FWD. i feel like it is an unspoken truth for people of our generation to not send on the FWDs your paretns/grandparents and various other relatives send out 1,000 times a day unless they are good so i read it.
this one is so true. i have added a few comments of my own and deleted a few that i did not like.
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. -esp in text messages!!!
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (my aunts house keeper told you… perhaps i will post on this)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (i think cursive is necessary and people should write more hand written notes!)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (i
9. Bad decisions make good stories. -SHAMBLES-
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (when i did work this came at 10 am EVERY DAY!)
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.. .again.
12. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever. j.crew is really fond of this…
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away? – HUGE PET-PEVE OF MINE.
15. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
16. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. – i do this and add label it DON’T ANSWER
17. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay. (Or wine…or Margaritas!! ) more like box wine and kettle one!
18. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
19. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it. – have you seen CLUELESS lately??
20. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. – you should ALWAYS use a reusable bag… i like the LARGE LL Bean Boat tote its great!!!!
21. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text. – so true. i swear i’m going to take oprah’s no phone zone pledge one day soon!
22. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
23. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an ass from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
24. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. – do this with my phone… its just a nervous habit.
what do you think?