right now the list of things that i would buy if i had a never ending supply of cash is about 6 miles long.
i will condense it for you dear reader.
2. taryn dress from lilly. i love the bow details at the back and think it would be so cute to teach in at the end or beginning of the school year!
3. new make up. i am talking new EVERYTHING. while i hardly ever wear makeup, i feel unprofessional going to teach without any on so i have started wearing it almost every day. i wear the bare minimum (smashbox green tint primer, bareminerals powder foundation, blush and mascara, sometimes eyeliner) but would LOVE to get some new things. any suggestions???
5. personalized stationary. i only have 3 more flat cards with my name printed on them and a few more folded cards with my monogram. i have yet to find a place here in va that has cute stuff like social butterflies did in charlotte. the only thing i have found that is close wanted $55 for 10 cards, not in the grad school budget.
6. villa mae bag from Kate Spade. need i talk about how glorious this bag is. It’s about as close as they have come to reviving my favorite the maddie bag.
7. wayfarer‘s in tortoise. i know they are all the rage but they are cheaper than all the other glasses i am lusting for.
8. louis vuitton speedy 30 bag. i would love to find one at a consignment store that already has a story and has been given love but i highly doubt i will get that lucky.
8.a. a hermes scarf. this obsession stared in Europe as my bff JM wanted to find a vintage one. i am always looking for one at a consignment store that has a story behind it. it will just be so much more fun to imagine all the wonderful things it has done before it came to me.
9. Tory Burch Tunic. if i were to ever be the proud owner of a TBT i would never take it off my body. in the words of AMC “i cant try it on b.c i WONT be able to take it off”. i wish i was able to fit into a child’s size as the $495 price tag does not fit into my grad school budget.
and this tunic dress would be AMAZING for teaching. the price tag is a bit less only $295. sadly still not in the grad school budget.
10. silk taffeta bow monde dress from j.crew. i have to attend a wedding on new years eve this coming year and KNOW this would be the perfect dress. while i have about 10 dresses in my closet that would fit the bill, i really want to wear this dress.
11. hermes enamel bracelet. need i say more?
what are you lusting for now?