today i wore j.Crew dress Jackie cardigan and Stephen bonanno sandals
Monthly Archives: April 2010
ugh i cannot wait for it to be monday at 7pm. this semester will finally be over and i will be able to have my life back. i don’t know how it happened but i have been a crazy mess all week and it is just getting worse and worse.
what i have to get done (just such a fan of lists!):
ok well now that i wrote it down it does not look so bad… still in the mists of a pannic attack… off to starbucks
i just received this e-mail from AMC regarding the fact that i did not detail all my plans with mr. match:
do you know about 3floz.com? AMC told me about it the other day and i had to stop myself before i bought EVERYTHING!!!
it is a great way to sample products. or get the TSA approved size of your favorite product.
i am personally drawn to all of the kits.
i started a dream shopping bag and $300 later i had to x out of the site and swear i would not go back for a while. hope you enjoy!
i think my favorite show on tv right now is abc’s modern family. every episode is so funny.
here is a clip from this weeks episode. if you have not been watching you it might not be as funny. camron is famboyently gay and his husband is mitchell. very early in the season they adopted lilly (the asian baby). in this clip cam is playing drums for his neice’s boyfriends band.
the other amazing part of the show is the grandfather, jay, is married to a new wife, gloria, who has a son manny. gloria is clair and mitchell’s step mom. its all crazy and it works.
you should start watching or DVRing this show! wednesday on abc at 9 pm EST.
today i had a bit more time to get ready so i broke out the chinos from j.crew circa 2003.
on a bright note today was my last day of observation and i no longer have to go in for free!!! very good as my bank account looks tres sad at the moment!
today was not a bright spot in my apparel. i played tennis this morning (lost AGAIN) and had 35 min to shower and get to school.
this is the outfit i put together:
seersucker jacket, white v-neck and navy skirt all j.crew and target gold shoes (i deff got my $20 out of those suckers). for some reason this skirt makes me look like i’m 100 lbs over weight but it’s comfortable and the only thing i could find in my mad rush.
Today amc sent me a FWD. i feel like it is an unspoken truth for people of our generation to not send on the FWDs your paretns/grandparents and various other relatives send out 1,000 times a day unless they are good so i read it.
this one is so true. i have added a few comments of my own and deleted a few that i did not like.
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. -esp in text messages!!!
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (my aunts house keeper told you… perhaps i will post on this)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (i think cursive is necessary and people should write more hand written notes!)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (i
9. Bad decisions make good stories. -SHAMBLES-
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (when i did work this came at 10 am EVERY DAY!)
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.. .again.
12. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever. j.crew is really fond of this…
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away? – HUGE PET-PEVE OF MINE.
15. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
16. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. – i do this and add label it DON’T ANSWER
17. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay. (Or wine…or Margaritas!! ) more like box wine and kettle one!
18. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
19. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it. – have you seen CLUELESS lately??
20. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. – you should ALWAYS use a reusable bag… i like the LARGE LL Bean Boat tote its great!!!!
21. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text. – so true. i swear i’m going to take oprah’s no phone zone pledge one day soon!
22. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
23. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an ass from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
24. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. – do this with my phone… its just a nervous habit.
what do you think?
i thought i would do a more traditional blogger post about my current hang bag. while i have not really been carrying a handbag lately i took out out last night on my date with mr. match and plan to use it all weekend. Lately i have just be switching my crap between my large longchamp le pliage bag and a herve chapelier bag b.c they are the only things large enough for my macbook, text, books, two planners and all the other necessities i need to go from school to class and survive. (i am somewhat akin to mary poppins in this way).
the bag i am carrying i got at j.crew two summers ago when i was working there. it was on the 60s list and i got it for next to nothing. i also bought AMC one. she recently mentioned she was carrying hers so i broke mine out.
clockwise from the top left corner: kiehl’s lip balm, highlighter, new room it up note pad, pen, kate spade reading glasses, borders 33% off coupon, amazing kate spade wallet, coach sun glasses, text book for internet class, august to august planner, are you there, vodka? it’s me chelsea, binder clip, my old school zack morris cell phone (new one on tuesday), kate spade planner, keys.